The Dream Has Become A Reality!!

The Dream Has Become A Reality!!

Play House Fun!

Play House Fun!

Sunday, May 31, 2009

This week's update

There are no new donations to show. I've had several people tell me they have items to donate but I don't have them yet, so no pictures. Today we made our official presentation to the church, asking for their support. When I say we, I really mean my friend Kelly made the presentation. All I did was get some pictures on a disk for a slide show. We all know I can't talk and cry at the same time and when I talk about this subject, I cry, sooooooooo, I didn't talk (but I did cry while she talked).
We're planning a taco dinner after church on the 14th of June for donations. We had several people offer to help with all aspects of the dinner today. That was really a blessing. Such good friends.........and good hearts. I can't wait to see how God blesses our efforts to help the children.

Stay tuned.................I'll keep you posted

No comments:

Post a Comment